Join the Alpha Aktiv team
We offer you a friendly and open-minded atmosphere in our language school. Our team members appreciate the innovative and independent way of working and of course there is no lack of fun. We are looking forward to getting to know you
German as a Foreign Language Teacher (m/f/d)
We are always looking for new teachers for our German classes as a foreign language. The prerequisites for this position are a pedagogical education and experience teaching in German as a secondary language.
If you are interested, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher for elementary Russian school (m/f/d)
We are looking for a teacher for the Russian School in Heidelberg. You should be available every Saturday.
For your application please contact Irina: email@example.com
Office Management Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a full-time office management specialist as soon as possible.
Exciting tasks await you...
- independent secretarial and administrative work such as scheduling and course organization
- Organization of the school's daily business
- Support in the execution and correction of German exams (TestDaF, telc, etc.)
- Advising and supporting our international language students
- Online marketing (SEO, social media, GoogleAds)
- Handling of business correspondence in German and English (for example with our partner universities)
- Contacts with our international partners
What you bring with you:
- Flexibility and openness to new, varied challenges
- Very good written and spoken English and German, other foreign languages are welcome as well
- Organizational talent and team spirit
- Customer orientation and a friendly manner
- Enjoyment of commercial activities
- a quick perception and an independent and correct way of working
- high degree of reliability, trustworthiness and flexibility
- confident handling of the common MS-Office tools
Look forward to:
- an open and friendly corporate culture
- a responsible job in a motivated and international team
- a central location directly in the center of Heidelberg
- an interesting and diversified job
Have we aroused your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your desired salary, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interns in Customer Service, Administration and Marketing (m/f/d)
We regularly offer internships for students in the areas of customer service, administration and marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and supervision of our foreign language students on site, by e-mail or by phone
- Preparation, implementation and correction of language tests
- Maintaining the social media accounts (especially Facebook and Instagram)
- Supporting our team with general administrative tasks (e.g. student ID cards, certificates, etc.).
What we want:
- good English and German language skills
- no shyness about foreign cultures
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
By the way: A takeover after a successfully completed internship is possible and definitely desired!
Duration: between 4 and 12 weeks (unpaid)
If you are interested, just send us your application documents to: email@example.com.
Do you wish to get more information about our programs ?
We would be glad to help you!